How do I...

Parking -- Can a student park a car at school?  
      Licensed student drivers can park at the school, but first they must fill out a parking permit application requiring both student and parent signatures. If the application is approved, the student will be issued a parking permit with an assigned parking space.

Facilities -- Can my group 'rent' the district's buildings or grounds?
      Groups can use the district's facilities including classrooms, auditoriums, cafeterias, gyms and athletic fields.  Groups that are not school-affiliated must pay an hourly rental fee.  The first step to reserving school facilities is to fill out this application form and submit it to the athletic department in the high school.  The form includes the rental rates.  After being approved by the athletic director, the application is forwarded to the main office for review and approval by the school board.  The requesting group must allow enough time for the application to complete the review process.

Transcripts -- How do I get a copy of my high school transcripts?
      The high school guidance office can provide high school alumni with a copies of their transcripts free of charge.  The office can directly mail or fax those records to a college, business or other entity specified by the graduate. Former students can also pick up copies in person, but those copies might not be considered "official." Contact the guidance office at 814-736-9636 ext. 1300 for more information.

Yearbooks -- How do I purchase a high school yearbook?
      Students have the opportunity to order yearbooks at school during the school year, but the current year can also be ordered directly from the publisher at for $53. The school has hardcover copies of some previous versions for sale, as well as digital copies of many past yearbooks.